To ensure that you receive all email notifications from the site, please follow the instructions below to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe sender list
You can add either the sender's e-mail address or their domain name to the Safe Senders List.
- On the Tools menu, click Options.
- On the Preferences tab, under E-mail, click Junk E-mail.
- Click the Safe Senders or Safe Recipients tab.
- Click Add.
- In the Enter an e-mail address or Internet domain name to be added to the list box, enter the name or address you want added, and then click OK.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 for each name or address that you want to add.
Click "Junk" > "Junk Email Options" as shown below
Now click "Safe Senders" tab > Now "Add" button > and enter "@aapg.org" and click "OK" as shown below.
View Topic History
No Ratings Yet
Number of Ratings : 0